[Interest] R: Qt creator and source files date problem

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Feb 7 09:53:01 CET 2014

There's a long standing bug in qmake that it'll 'forget' to update the resources in a certain setup, see https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-13334 (It's supposed to be fixed in 5.0, but I can still reproduce it in 5.2... I've to investigate a bit more, yet).

> When I run my application, I cannot see my changes, and I don't know how
> to fix.
>

> I have this problem because yesterday I've done some tests about date/time
> change from my application, and surely I built with the wrong date (higher
> than now).
>
> I tried deleting the build directory, but nothing happens.

Mmh, than it can't be the bug above. Also, deleting all build artifacts should ensure that the dependency detection works again. Maybe you've a tainted source tree with some stale build files in there?

Regards

Kai