[Interest] Qt 5.2 winextras - QWinJumpList

Miroslav Špehar mspehar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:02:46 CET 2014

Thanks for the answer, but it might help if i paraphrased the question:
will creation of taskbar progressbar object on a binary used for windows xp
cause a problem?
According to Nurmi's answer - it shouldn't, because of expressed
optionality in the docu (quote: "In addition, you *can *use...").

The idea is to build an app which will show taskbar progressbar on windows
7+, but not show it (because it doesn't exist) on windows xp.
The same .exe should be used on both operating systems.
As I'm seeing it - it doesn't work this way even though documentation
suggest it should (since the app i'm testing it on doesn't work on winxp,
but works on win7), so I'm looking for some confirmation/suggestions.

Maybe a hint of some opensource application that uses it so i could examine
its code?

Regards, Miroslav.

--
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?