[Interest] Qt 5.2 winextras - QWinJumpList

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:56:09 CET 2014

I looked at the QWinTaskbarButton source code (QWinTaskbarProgress is
just a convenience class that delegates all interaction with the OS to
QWinTaskbarButton) and didn't find anything suspicious, the only
"importable" function it uses is definitely available in XP.

So my guess is that the incompatibility is caused by another part of
QtWinExtras, not taskbar button/progress.