[Interest] Translation of Q_PROPERTY

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Mon Feb 10 11:04:39 CET 2014

Graham Labdon schreef op 10-2-2014 10:02:
> Hi
> I am trying to develop a property editor based on the Q_PROPERTY declarations in a class.
> I have managed to get most of this working using a class based on QAbstactItemModel, however, I need the property names to be translatable.
> Does anyone know whether this will be possible?

No. What I did in the past, is create a special function in my QObjects
that needed something like this, and have that function return
additional meta data on the properties. The function was Q_INVOKABLE, so
it was easy to figure out if the function was there or not and more data
was available.

André