[Interest] Getting the application default palette - again

Clément Geiger clement.geiger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:00:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I know that I can get the app's palette via QApplication::palette(). Now if
something changed the application palette prior to that (via
QApplication::setPalette), I would get the modified palette. But my purpose
here is precisely to restore that palette to its default state, so I'm
kinda stuck here.

I found about QStyle::standardPalette(), however in my configuration (Gnome
Shell + CleanLooks) the two palettes differ.

Is there any other way of achieving my goal without, say, storing
QApplication default palette at startup in order to restore later ?

Cheers,

Clément