[Interest] QAudioProbe and QMediaPlayer

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Mon Feb 10 14:01:16 CET 2014

On Feb 3, 2014, at 5:40 PM, Ziggy Uszkurat wrote:

I’m trying to attach a QAudioProbe to QMediaPlayer but I’m having no luck. When I setSource it returns false. Can anyone give me a clue where I might be going wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong, not all multimedia APIs  are supported on all platforms. QAudioProbe is currently supported only on Linux (with the GStreamer backend) and Windows (with the WMF backend, which is available only when Qt is built with MSVC)

Yoann Lopes
Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Visit us on: http://qt.digia.com