[Interest] [QT Installer Framework] how to overwrite or reinstall with existing app

peterlingoal peterlingoal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:19:04 CET 2014

Hi All,

I created an offline installer file for windows using QT Installer Frame
work.

After installation succeeded, I tried to execute the installation file
again. However an error message "The folder you selected already exists and
contains an installation. Choose a different target for installation" would
be given and installation would fail.

I would like the installer to overwrite or re-install my application if
executed multiple times. I haven't figured out how to do that. Could anyone
shed some light on it? Thank you very much.

Regards,
Peter