[Interest] White background of QLabel

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:10:09 CET 2014

Igor,
Try using a styleSheet. I use this for QLineEdit but just tweaked it to
show you how to do it with a QLabel so it's untested. Some of the options
may not be used by QLabel so check the Qt docs to verify.

QString style = "QLabel{ color:#000000; background-color:#FFFFFF;
selection-color:#FFFFFF; selection-background-color:#000000;
font-family:Monospace; font-style:normal; font-size:12px; }";
label->setStyleSheet(style);

Jonathan