[Interest] Fastest Way to convert a QVideoFrame to an QImage?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:31:04 CET 2014

Am 13.02.2014 um 03:09 schrieb Jason H <scorp1us at yahoo.com>:

> ZBar, it only takes Y800 or 8bpp gray to the barcode scanning functions.

So providing that data in a plain ol' char buffer (with width and height attributes) works then, as I suggested - right?

I was asking about the image format/container (QImage, QPixmap, ZBarSuperImage, ...), not about what you already told us (colour space/depth).

You have to assume that I know nada about ZBar (and won't google it up myself, unless the topic raises my interest).

Sorry about being more helpful here,
  Oliver