[Interest] Qt Maintenance Tool vs Online Installer

scorp1us at yahoo.com scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 06:22:33 CET 2014

I've complained about the offline installer path too. I want stuff in a qt directory,  for me, under opt. But if you cage the path to be opt/qt the first install does what I want and I get opt/qt/5.2.0 so then I install 5.2.1, set the path as opt/qt and it complains that there I s already a qt there. Without the check it would do what I want and give me opt/qt/5.2.1.

Maybe the maintenance too sould get its own directory under qt? Seems reasonable?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android