[Interest] 100 continue and QNetworkRequest/QNetworkReply

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 18 21:21:06 CET 2014

Em ter 18 fev 2014, às 18:55:41, Stanislav Kolář escreveu:
> Thank you, Thiago, for the response, but I really don't know how to ask
> QNetworkAccessManager::post() not to send all data but wait for "100
> continue" (or an error status) from the server before sending the data
> part. And how to set timeout for waiting for the response etc.

You don't do that. There's no option to ask QNAM to *send*
	Expected: 100-continue

You asked if QNAM supports 100 Continue. It does: if the server sends it,
we'll parse it correctly. We don't ever *ask* for it nor do we support
waiting.

The feature is close to useless due to flaws in its design. We chose not to
spend time on it.