[Interest] 100 continue and QNetworkRequest/QNetworkReply

Stanislav Kolář skolar at kerio.com
Tue Feb 18 22:13:51 CET 2014

OK, but it in fact means that QNAM doesn't supports 100-continue as described in http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#section-8.2.3 :-(, so we cannot use it if (for example) we have 100MB data for upload and we don't want to upload entire 100MB buffer to the server if the result of the request is an error.

Stanislav Kolář | Research & Development
Kerio Technologies
Anglické nábřeží 1, 301 00  Plzeň
Tel: +420 377 338 901

Social collaboration reinvented.