[Interest] Qt 4 roadmap

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:49:10 CET 2014

Am 19.02.2014 um 18:17 schrieb Adam Light <aclight at gmail.com>:

> We are using the LGPL licensed version of Qt and we don't have commercial support from Digia.

IANASP (I Am Not A Sales Person) and for sure not associated with Digia ;) but my experience sais: "As long as there are customers paying for them, there will be bug fixes."

I'd say in your current situation - not being a paying customer, that is - I'd rather switch sooner than later from a product which officially won't see another minor version (Qt 4.9 won't happen) to Qt 5.x.

Cheers,
  Oliver