[Interest] Finished resizing a window?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 02:46:47 CET 2014

Also, note that the Qt event loop will collapse all pending resizes into one final one.

You should be able to block updating the layouts until the timer expires. Its been a while but you'll need to subclass the window and don't call the base class resizes until the timer is done.

I don't think the below will work, but like I said, it's been a whole for me working with widgets.