[Interest] Qt installer framework: maintenance tool update fails silently

Wiebe Cazemier wiebe at halfgaar.net
Wed Feb 26 17:56:01 CET 2014

Hi,

I created an installer for our Qt application with the Qt Installer framework (1.5 on Windows 7). I'm trying to install an update, and so I uploaded new files to the repository created by repogen. When I start the maintenance tool (called uninstall.exe...) and choose update, nothing happens. No errors; not in the event log, not on the webserver. When I remove the repository from the webserver, it does give an error.

It does detect there is an update (when there is none, it says so).

Does anybody know what's going on here?

Regards,

Wiebe