[Interest] QWebEngine Status?

Rich Conlan Rich.Conlan at mathworks.com
Thu Feb 27 15:44:32 CET 2014

Those are updates to Qt WebKit. What I’m looking for info on is WebEngine, which is the embedding of Chromium in Linux.

The latest info I can find is from a January blog post,
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/01/23/qt-webengine-technology-preview-available/

I’d thought it was due to be part of 5.3 though. =/

R.