[Interest] How to change QFont::StyleStrategy from QML?

ElderOrb elderorb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 14:49:06 CET 2014

I have a font which is unfortunately rendered incorrectly unless
QFont::StyleStrategy set to QFont::NoFontMerging. This font is being
loaded via QML Loader and used by many QML controls. Unfortunately
'QFont::NoFontMerging' is not exposed to QML so I can't change it like the
other font settings. Is there any others ways to set this flag than
creating my own QML wrapper over QFont and passing this QFont to all the
QML elements?