[Interest] libeay32.dll - The Ordinal 4369 could not be located

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:34:57 CET 2014

Am 24.01.2014 um 14:22 schrieb Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com>:

> Well, _actually_ I think dependency walker (depends.exe) is ideal for the task at hand :) Just load the .exe, and start monitoring what it's doing via 'Profile->Start Profiling...'.

That's exactly what I meant ;)

However the question would still be: How can one prevent QWebkit from searching OpenSSL libraries and hence potentially "incompatible dependencies"? Is that affected by the "Qt plugin search path" (I don't think so, because I believe that this is really a "Webkit thing" and has nothing to do with Qt plugins such as image plugins)? If so, one could set it such that QWebkit only searches in "well controlled locations" (e.g. in the app folder and subfolders only).

Cheers,
  Oliver