[Interest] Shiping Qt binaries

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 21:33:35 CET 2014

Hi.

How to correct ship Qt binaries (dlls and plugins) for Win 7 platform
(MSVC 2013)?

I've copied all neccessary Qt dlls to the directory with executable. In
that directory I've created "plugins" directory and copy there all
plugins with subfolders. I.e., for example,
"plugins/platforms/qwindows.dll"...

But when I launch my app on the macine that doesn't have Qt installed I
receive following error:

"This application failed to start because it could not find or load the
Qt platform plugin"windows". Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem".

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,