[Interest] Shiping Qt binaries

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:53:06 CET 2014

Igor,
>From what I understand, you need to create another directory in the same
directory as your executable called platforms and put the qwindows.dll
there, otherwise it won't work. I felt this was a little clunky when
switching from Qt4 to Qt5. I think I read somewhere that there is a way to
change the location but it has issues also.

Make it look like this:

myapp.exe
platforms/qwindows.dll