[Interest] Qt5.3.1 ListView delegate Image overlapped

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:07:40 CEST 2014

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your help ;)

I got it by reading about qtdeclarative/src/quick/items/qquickimage.cpp

and I noticed http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.devel/17685

there is only QTouchEvent for MultiPointTouchArea, but NO QTabletEvent
for hacker`s TabletSketchArea https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/74202/

How to get pressure value for QML application? please someone give me
some advice?