[Interest] Cool QML game example as developed by Google

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:58:20 CEST 2014

Hola

Just to be clear; I am an observer not an implementor and am merely
sharing this as it was brought to my attention and warrants broader
attention. We always indicate that QML could use some awesome,
thorough, good looking examples and this certainly fits the bill.

It was also damn nice that they (Google) quantified problems that they
hit in achieving this with Qt, so that we can address them if we see
fit and find the manpower within our ranks.

w00t
Donald

--
 °v°  Donald Carr