[Interest] qt_x11_wait_for_window_manager link error on CentOS 6.5

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:47:14 CEST 2014

I am trying to compile some Qt code that is the following:

#if defined(Q_WS_X11)
   extern void qt_x11_wait_for_window_manager(QWidget * mainWin, bool);
   qt_x11_wait_for_window_manager(mainWin, false);
#endif

I am trying to reimplement some of the QSplashScreen with some additional
functionality and I think I may be missing a link library:

This is the error I get during linking:
CMakeFiles/DREAM3D.dir/DSplashScreen.cpp.o: In function
`DSplashScreen::finish(QWidget*)':
DSplashScreen.cpp:(.text+0x33f): undefined reference to
`qt_x11_wait_for_window_manager(QWidget*, bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have googled as much as I can but can not really reveal what library I am
missing to link against.

This is with a self built Qt 4.8.4 on CentOS 6.5.

Thanks for any help with this.

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com