[Interest] Main Window and tab bar - possible bug

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Mon Jul 28 10:25:45 CEST 2014

Hi
Can someone confirm that the following behavior is expected or whether it is a bug
I create a main window and add some docked widgets
At various points in the code I  have something like

	QList<QTabBar*> tabBarList = findChildren<QTabBar*>();
	QTabBar* tabBar = NULL;
	if (!tabBarList.isEmpty())
	{
		tabBar = tabBarList.at(0);
		qDebug() << "Count = " << tabBar->count();
	}

As you can see this code relies on there being only one tab bar.
My application should restore the the UI to the same state as when it was last run so I do this
	QSettings settings;
	restoreState(settings.value("MainWindow/windowState").toByteArray());
	restoreGeometry(settings.value("MainWindow/geometry").toByteArray());

Now, when I debug the application there are 2 tab bars for the main window.

Is this a bug?