[Interest] Listen to MySQL database change

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:26:40 CEST 2014

Hi Olivier,

First of all , it should check about did MySQL support to watch for
changes. According to the discussion result I found on Google , it don't
support any solution other than polling.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/167254/watching-a-table-for-change-in-mysql

Please check the discussion above. Solution like audit table mentioned
should be able to be made by Qt's SQL module.