[Interest] QML Mobile controls

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:13:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am also interested to know is anybody working on this? I am writing an
Android application using Qt. It needs native look and feel and therefore I
have developed some components like ActionBar,NavBar, Navigation Drawer ,
 ViewPager in QML. I would like to share those components but it take time
to extract from the source tree.