[Interest] Tabbed Dock Widgets

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Wed Jun 25 10:15:22 CEST 2014

Hi
I have an application with a couple of dock widgets and have used tabifyDockWidget to have them show up as tabbed dock widgets.
I have set the allowed areas for both to be Qt:: BottomDockWidgetArea and both are floatable.
Now when I float one of the dock widgets I am able to redock it to bottom dock widget area or to redock it as a tabbed widget.

What I would like to achieve is for the user to ONLY be able to redock a floated widget as a tabbed widget.

Has anyone done this before?
Is it even possible?

Thanks for your time