[Interest] Qt 5.3.1 cmake EGL error

Jereme Lamothe jereme.lamothe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:26:28 CEST 2014

As followup to my previous email...

The error I ran into appears to be specific to the cmake scripts
provided by the SDK, when downloading Qt 5.3.1 using the maintenance
tool. Compiling Qt 5.3.1 from source, Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake doesn't
have the call to the _qt5gui_find_extra_libs macro for EGL. I wish I
had a better understanding of the issue, but I now feel comfortable
migrating my apps to 5.3.1. I've submitted QTBUG-39859 in case this is
of interest to Qt developers.