[Interest] qml performance with Qt5.2

Nancy Zou Nancy.Zou at csr.com
Thu Jun 26 11:36:53 CEST 2014

Dear Gunnar & other friends:

About atlas texture:
I print the atlas size in my system, QSG: texture atlas dimensions: 1024 x 1024
I use qml image item to load  a jpeg image with size of 640*640,  but I find it isn't the atlas texture.

If  a smaller image like 200*200, it can be  the atlas texture. Why  the size 640*640 can't be  atlas?

I try to set SG_ATLAS_WIDTH=800, QSG_ATLAS_HEIGHT=800.  It's  not help.

Thank you for all your helps.

Best Regards
Nancy

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.