[Interest] QML Signal to C++ Slot with QVariant is not working with Qt5.3

Railway Coder railwaycoder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:00:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

since there was no reply yet, I've uploaded the example to bitbucket.
A simple git import from qtcreator with following URL should make it very
simple to test it:

Clone URL:
https://railwaycoder@bitbucket.org/railwaycoder/qml_cpp_signal_slots.git

Please try with Qt5.2 and Qt5.3. If you get the same results, I will start
a bugreport for this.

My system runs Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit with actual Qt from online Installer.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,
railwaycoder