[Interest] qt-android: How to make QML application scaled on high DPI screen automatically

Yang Fan missdeer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 04:41:38 CET 2014

Hi list,

I'm writing a cross platform application with QML, all things go well
except running on high DPI Android device, it seems that it doesn't auto
scaled correctly, the elements look small on the high DPI screen while it
looks good on iOS device. I have got the physical dots per inch, it is
about 210, I know I could get the factor from this value, and let all
elements size multiply the factor manually, but I wonder if there is an
easy way that let Qt handle this issue just like iOS port does.
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,
Fan Yang