[Interest] Slow pointer follow in Qt 5.2.2 (git) on freescale i.MX6 with tslib

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Thu Mar 6 08:47:41 CET 2014

Hi list,
     using qt 5.2.2 (release branch from git, but I noticed the same
issue with 5.2.1) on I.MX6 it is impossible to flick on qml elements,
because the pointer does not "follow" the finger on touchscreen...

The strange issue is that with non-qml application (fingerpaint example)
or using tslib test application (ts_test) on device the cursor follow
the finger at higher speed.
Is this a libqtslibplugin.so or a qml issue?
I generated the plugin without any option, only qmake, make and make
install...

I am using tslib library because my touchscreen does not support evdev
(it is resistive?); I mean, trying to use EvdevTouch does not work at
all, using EvdevMouse I see the pointer moving on screen, but the click
doesn't work...

Any suggestion will be appreciated...

Regards,
Stefano.

--
*Stefano Cordibella*
EDALab s.r.l. - Networked Embedded Systems

Strada Le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy
email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
skype : stefano.cordibella
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
web : www.edalab.it