[Interest] Process started with QProcess::startDetached is still a child, and is killed when parent quits

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:41:33 CET 2014

IMHO it makes [some] sense for the debugger to kill all processes
created by the one being debugged — that gives some guarantee that
repeated debugging sessions won't cause uncontrollable growth of number
of running processes, the debugged application won't meet locks or other
resource sharing problems caused by "secondary" programs started during
previous debugging session, etc..