[Interest] [SOLVED] Re: Slow pointer follow in Qt 5.2.2 (git) on freescale i.MX6 with tslib

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Thu Mar 6 17:04:14 CET 2014

Eureka!
I solved the issue setting the maximum CPU frequency for my board with
the command:

   echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

Forgive me for this spam topic, reading the board documentation it was
written that the maximum cpu frequency was the default value, but it
isn't...

Cheers,
Stefano.

email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it