[Interest] Slow pointer follow in Qt 5.2.2 (git) on freescale i.MX6 with tslib

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Thu Mar 6 11:10:28 CET 2014

Thank you for reporting your experience Jacob!

My problem is that I am forced to use an ltib environment for cross
compiling, so it isn't so simple to compile the required libraries to
support X11 backend...

Btw I see that using eglfs in an application that don't use QML (the Qt
fingerpaint example), the pointer follow the finger at higher speed, as
it should happen...
IMHO I think that the problem is bound to the new qml engine or in the
interaction with the tslib plugin... But I don't know the library
internals, so I cannot find any solution right now.

Stefano.

email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
skype : stefano.cordibella
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85