[Interest] QVideoFrame and YUV question

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 18:06:48 CET 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YUV

"The YPbPr color model used in analog component video and its digital version YCbCr used in digital video are more or less derived from it, and are sometimes called Y'UV. (CB/PB and CR/PRare deviations from grey on blue–yellow and red–cyan axes, whereas U and V are blue–luminance and red–luminance differences.) The Y'IQ color space used in the analog NTSC television broadcasting system is related to it, although in a more complex way."