[Interest] Qt Quick Drag and Drop, internal and external.

manish sharma 83.manish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:33:50 CET 2014

Hi,

I have an Item and i would like to do an internal drag for it as long as
MouseArea::mouseX is with in window range and as soon as MouseArea::mouseX
goes outside window i enable external drag. Till this part it works fine.
By setting  Drag.dragType:Drag.Internal and on MouseArea::onPositionChanged
i am calling Drag.startDrag.

But once I started external drag and when I move mouse back to the window i
want to cancel external drag and start internal drag again. This part is
not working, as i could not find a way to cancel the external drag.

And also how do I set the pixmap of the dragged item?

Please let me know if anyone already tried this?

Thanks,
Manish