[Interest] Qt Installer Framework - Running more than 1 command after the installation is finished

Sandeep sandeep at b-one.net
Thu Mar 20 12:11:42 CET 2014

Hi,

I want to know if there is a way to run more than 1 command once the
installer is completed.

I tried comma/semi-colon separated list of commands in the RunProgram but
that does not work.  Multiple RunProgram tags are not supported either.

Having said that, how would I be allowed to run multiple programs?

Also, depending on various factors during the installation flow, I might
have to pass different program arguments for different use cases, so how can
I dynamically alter program arguments.

Thanks,

-Sandeep