[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 01:42:11 CET 2014

Hi,
something very unfortunate:

Official qt 5.2.1 zip file.

If I configure it like in the README:
	cd <path>\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-<version>
	configure -prefix %CD%\qtbase -opensource -nomake tests -no-angle -opengl desktop
it compiles perfectly (-no-angle -opengl desktop added for my needs).

If I change the -prefix to:
	-prefix C:\Qt521
I get an error:
	Makefile.ANGLE.DerivedSources:425: receipe for target 'generated/glslang_lex.cpp' failed
        ....... Error 2

Being able to build Qt only with -prefix %CD%\qtbase makes the whole build process kind of worthless.
Nobody needs Qt smeared into its sources without a way to do a proper install. Defeats also the purpose
of having a -prefix at all, if -prefix cannot be changed.

Is there a correct way for me to get it installed in C:\Qt521 after build?

Guido