[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 02:46:43 CET 2014

Thank you. Your answer at least shows me that I am not the only one with this
problem. I was not sure, if is was only my combination of configure options,
which causes this problem. I will try your solution, but still... Isn't this
something that really should be fixed? I don't think I had this problem with
Qt 5.1.

Guido