[Interest] Sample Appdelegate insertion for QtQuick + iOS

Derek Cole derek.cole at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:32:54 CET 2014

 ------------------------------
From: Derek Cole <derek.cole at gmail.com>
Sent: 3/27/2014 10:03 AM
To: qt-creator at qt-project.org
Subject: Sample Appdelegate insertion for QtQuick + iOS

Hello everyone.

I have attempted to make a sample project that overrides the AppDelegate in
a QtQuick iOS project. This should all you to do things like use the
BackgroundFetch modes and such that you would do in an xcode project. I
couldn't find a way to force Qt to link my own AppDelegate, and it is not
created for you as part of the xcodeproject.

https://github.com/colede/qt-app-delegate

I'd appreciate any feedback, if you think this is a worthwhile effort, or
if I'm doing it totally wrong.