[Interest] qmake option to find qt library location

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon May 5 08:50:01 CEST 2014

Em qui 10 abr 2014, às 14:53:44, Sandeep escreveu:
> Thanks, noted. But I have some weird issue with "interest" mailing list. I
> usually post to both "development" and "interest" in case I am confused
> which mailing group does my question fall under

Please stop doing that.

If you have a question about how to use Qt but you have no interest in
learning the internals or especially about modifying them, the target list is
interest.

If you want to learn the internals, discuss what you think is a bug in Qt,
send suggestions or ask about how to modify Qt, then use development.