[Interest] STILL LOOKING for a QPA

Knight Andrew Andrew.Knight at digia.com
Tue May 20 14:17:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

QPA is an internal API, so don't expect any formal documentation or compatibility promises. Even so the (fairly complete) documentation can be found in the qplatform*.cpp files found in qtbase/src/gui/kernel.

There are a number of existing QPA plugins under qtbase/plugins/platforms to use as a reference. Also, the qtwayland repository has its own set of platform plugins.

Cheers,
Andrew