[Interest] STILL LOOKING for a QPA

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:23:09 CEST 2014

On 20 May 2014 14:17, Knight Andrew <Andrew.Knight at digia.com> wrote:
>> Where are the docs?
>
> QPA is an internal API, so don't expect any formal documentation or compatibility promises.

I don't think this is a good idea to hide the documentation for QPA...
Qt is advertised as cross-platform, and since Qt 5 the motto is "oh
yeah, and it's actually simple to port to new platforms now". I
remember the talk around 5.0 and 5.1 was "we're working on the
documentation, it is not ready yet". Now you seem to be saying "that's
not our problem". This is not good. The easier Qt is to port, the more
users and ports will it have.

Good day to you all,
sirdzio