[Interest] STILL LOOKING for a QPA

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue May 20 18:30:23 CEST 2014

Em ter 20 maio 2014, às 16:01:29, Jason Hihn escreveu:
> 12.0px;"><div>I can appreciate that the API is unstable, and jsut putting
> that in the documentation as /* THAR BE DRAGONS HERE */ (which I've
> seen in actual code somewhere, not necessarily Qt) or something to that
> affect would be sufficient.</div>

We're not going to put private API documentation in the public docs. There's a
way to enable private documentation in Qt, but you need to rebuild the docs.

As for QPA, there is no documentation written in a form that can generate HTML
(because the \class docs are missing). The source code is the documentation.
If you're creating a QPA plugin, you have the source code readily available.

It's stable.

PS: please don't send HTML email.