[Interest] STILL LOOKING for a QPA

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat May 24 18:43:37 CEST 2014

On Tuesday 20 May 2014 09:30:23 Thiago Macieira wrote:

> It's stable.

sorry, no. it isn't.
I'm wringin a QPA plugin and the same source does not compile with 5.2.1 and 5.3.0 ...

And for the part: "the docs is in the code"
To be honest - this is a joke.
There is _something_ in the source but far from comprehensive enough.
It is very often required to check the other plugins to see "how did they do it"
without really knowing "why did they do it that way".

So developing a QPA plugin is sometimes just a trial and error thing ...
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at