[Interest] Is there any way to find QML object by id?

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:41:28 CEST 2014

>>* Thats exactly what I would also do if it would be my component, but
*>>* unfortunately I don't have an access to TextInput { id: input } which is
*>>* inside the ComboBox.
*
> But you are able to assign the ID or is it built-in? I don't get the> problem, although I have not used the ComboBox, so maybe that is the> reason. All (most :-P) QML elements derive from QtObject, so you can> assign "objectName" easily to them.

Sorry for confusion, but I really can't assign ID/objectName to
TextInput which is the part of ComboBox internal implementation. This
is not mine TextInput, if it would be mine I wouldn't need to find it
by id, I could just use it by id :)