[Interest] QtQuickCompiler alternative

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:30:52 CEST 2014

Is there any free alternative for this on Linux? I am standing before
an issue that I must load (startup) a simple (really simple) qml
application fast. Unfortunately it takes about 1,5 sec (and that  with
Qt 5.3, 840 evo ssd, fx 8320, 16gb ram 2133mhz.).
Is there any other workaround as I can't try qtquick compile and it's
not free either (and my programs will be free).
So any workaround maybe for this? It also would take 1,5 sec if the
program is moved to a ramfs/tmpfs.
I already have all qml (it's just one!) files inside qrc://

Thanks in advance!
Damian