[Interest] How to trust certificates for QWebPage

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Mon May 26 22:35:01 CEST 2014

On 26 May 2014 19:42, Tom Isaacson <Tom.Isaacson at navico.com> wrote:

> I don't understand that first sentence. What do you mean by "your server"?
> If I'm trying to use https on, for example, Twitter, how do I create a
> certificate for it?

I assumed from your description you were trying to get your embedded device
to communicate with another device under your control. In fact, it sounds
like you've simply got openssl setup but not provided any trust store.
Openssl doesn't come with one, so you'll need to create one for your device
(note that this is something you'll have to maintain too since over time
the set of root CAs you'll want will change).

Cheers

Rich.