[Interest] How to trust certificates for QWebPage

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Tue May 27 11:52:42 CEST 2014

Thanks for the constructive comments. We're not expecting to support a browser that can visit any website on the internet, just a small list that's relevant to our device, so I'm hoping this is more manageable. The problem is that I just don't know where to start, but that link is a good place.

Tom Isaacson